I’ve been wanting to showcase some of the moves I do to help my mountain biking performance. Besides trying to ride my bike I do lots of HIIT and Circuit Training to help me get better overall. In part 1 of my mini-workout series I’m showing 2 types of workouts I do. The video below explains the moves.
These moves are to help you get better on your bike. So today’s workout was mainly focused on shoulders, core, and speed. The full workout took me about 30 minutes to complete.
-10 minute ride at 60% effort OR 3 sets of 15 push-ups, 15 squats, 10 lunges.
4 Sets in the order below
- 20 Weighted hip dips on bench/cooler (25 lbs)
- 10 Dumbbell to floor touches (10 each side with 25 lbs)
- 30 Bent over dumbbell row (25 lbs)
- 400M run at 60-80% of max running speed
4 Sets in the order below with exercise band
- 30 Overhead Pull Downs
- 15 Ab Rotators each side
- 15 Rotator Cuff Extensions
- 15 Rotator Cuff Pulls